Tuesday, May 5, 2009

barbie quew

Well shit I don't even blog a lot anymore. I was just starting to get a respectable amount of followers too, I hope you all still love and read my blog. It is so totally interesting. Rodney and Mira came over from the west side this weekend, it was awesome. See rodneeey.blogspot.com for the deetz mang.
More Coca Chola shirts are being made, in multiple colors too. We haven't filmed, or even skated in a long time. The closest we got was just skating to 7-11 to get slurpees, no spots were skated. Keep in mind, buying our awesome shirts will help fund skate trips to Seattle and the area, more slurpees, video production, possibly a fish eye lens, partying, hawaiian shirts and other cool shit. So buy our shirts if you like fun.
David and I barbeque'd today. I had tofurkey dogz and he had extremely perfect well made hamburgers. He is the best bbq chef I know, probably the best in North America.
I'm going to California on Friday, sweet. I'll be wearing a tux, sweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment