Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Outta Control

I need to catch up on blog posts. I've just been so busy lately. On Thursday night and all day Friday the Anti Hero and Girl skate teams were at the Yakima Skatepark filming while on the Beauty and the Beast 2 tour. So mindblowing and awesome to be there.
Pictures I took can be found on my Flickr of course. Peep them all there.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/holdenmanderville/
Peter Hewitt.

Eric Koston

Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday were spent in Seattle hanging out with Sophie before she left, skating with friends, and just relaxing. We skated Greenlake, Ballard Bowl, Marginal Way, the new Seattle Center skatepark, and bombed plenty of hills downtown. Big shouts to Clay and David for the places to stay and the awesome hangouts. I came back to Yakima and found an early birthday present waiting for me in the form of an 8.25 Bacon deck.
And here's a few mobile phone photos.

Confederation and Canada, who needs American pride?

JOIN THE CULT

No comments:

Post a Comment