Thursday, September 24, 2009

Leopard

I need to get back into this blogging game. I always say I will and I do it for a bit then just stop. But now I have access to a DSLR camera and I'm going to tear shit up on the regular from here on out. This is all for you, David Funk, to keep you entertained.

I did other things today but I pretty much just hung out at New Yak City while they got things ready for their booth at the fair. I set up completes, ate Olive Garden, chilled with Paige and Michael, and did nothing. I couldn't really leave because my bike had a flat tire.

Nike SB came out with some SubPop Blazers. Nike's aren't my thing but I really just wanted to take pictures of something.




Remind me to type less. Pictures are still worth millions of thousands more words.

No comments:

Post a Comment