Thursday, June 18, 2009

feasting on me

The past two days have been the greatest. Everything that has happened today has kept me overjoyed and happy.
Woke up, ran, showered.
Ate brownies for breakfast with Jack.
Skated curbs, banks, other minor shit on my old school.
Bashed my shins into a curb, no care, still happy.
Looked at a few cars with my dad, sucked, but decent deals out there.
Drove out to West Valley and picked up Lily from her job.
Met up with lady from craigslist, found a great deal on a decent car and am buying it tomorrow.
Called back a potential job, set up an appointment to drug test and do paperwork on Monday.
Hung out with Eloise at Franklin Park, bashed my achilles tendon with an ice block.
David and Becky showed up and we all hung out and played frisbee with her dog.
Came home, ate pasta and garlic bread.
Am blogging.

My life is getting on a roll and I love it. Car, job, friends, food, skateboarding, sun, and summer. Tomorrow, please keep the awesome streak alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment