Wednesday, June 17, 2009

more cheese

Today was awesome, I got two pieces of mail. One was expected and one was a surprise. I ordered some boardshorts a couple weeks ago, so I knew these were coming. They're awesome though, not bro looking and the perfect length. Right above the knee, and I got a good deal on both pairs. Rodney and other haters can shut up and wear some that don't suck and realize that they're the greatest. The goldfish ones are made from recycled water bottles or some shit that I don't know but I guess it makes them cool.


Surprise! I got a letter from Jessica AKA da best penpal, always. The envelope art was supreme as usual, the random shit and card were fantastic, and letters are the shit.

Then I made brownies because baking and sweets are awesome. Twitter is also awesome.
twitter.com/manderkill

And this past weekend was Rodney's graduation/party,BBQ,party,swim,party,pizza,friendship weekend. Best weekend ever.

1 comment: