Tuesday, June 2, 2009

happy birthday, you asshole

Things always change over time, it happens. Some things change for the better, and others, I wish they would just stand still.
Anyway, everyone I'm friends with for the most part is younger than me and are all graduating within the next couple weeks. They're all doin big thangz, congratulations to all of you. My job hunt came close to and end, but was put on lock/an indefinite hiatus due to issues with identification and my social security number. Long story short, I'll be out of a lot of money, still hunting for a job, but better prepared for the future. Shit happens.
David got the summer party us up and running, we put more stickers on it today. I think this and flip flops are my two favorite things right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment