Thursday, January 15, 2009

First Post

So, this is the beginning of my blogging career. I would like to take this time to say that over a year ago my sister, Lily, told me to start a blogspot to display my art on. I told her that I would make one later and i was too lazy to do so until tonight, when i was inspired by my good friends Rodney and Alicia. They both recently started awesome blogz and are probably the only people that will read this. 
Anyway, back to the subject on hand, my life. Today i woke up feeling awesome, yesterday Alicia proposed to me via text message and we're getting married now. Spring break in San Francisco, Rodney is going to be my Breast Mang. This is good news, but sadly, no one answered the door when Alicia came to visit me last night, to make it up to her i promised her a cake.
I went to the store to get some cake things and on the way home i stopped by the bike shop to see an old friend named Luke. He gave me an awesome 50% off deal on this cool red fork.

After returning home I baked a birthday cake for Alicia, its chocolate with vanilla funfetti frosting. I'm really glad shes not vegan anymore because a cake without eggs would have been awful.


this is my day so far and its been a good one, i think i should shorten my posts though. less words, more pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Funfetti is second only to German chocolate cake.

    ReplyDelete