Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wordz

NO BLOG POST YESTERDAY.OMG. Sorry for letting everyone down. Im sorry,I suck. Fuck youtube, its beefin with Alicia's video over some dumb copyrighted music shit. Lame,i really want to see it. I skated the new skatepark yesterday, it was dry this time, but I have turned back to using film as opposed to digital in cold/action situations. I like it more and it works better. I skated again today, but with David, at St Pauls church, they banks were snowy at the bottom but it was fun anyway. I dont know how I feel about my digital camera, but i dont have access to a darkroom anymore so I dont know how i feel about film either. This is hard. I HAVE TEXTS BACK. Well I did yesterday, but Im just now talking about it. Its nice to feel apart of this world again.
I started organizing my spare bike parts last night. Which turned into multiple bike projects. As of now i have 6 pairs of petals that are not being used. Thats ridiculous. Also, back in September there was an art show in SF showcasing RVCA x Cinelli bikes. I was actually down there the weekend BEFORE this happened. Im pretty bummed I missed it because I like bikes, RVCA, and Barry McGee. They made some dope bikes.

OBAMA IS OUR PRESIDENT. ALICIA AND I ARE DOWN 4 THA KING OF THA BURBZ AND TXTINGZ.

kaws.

barry mcgee/twist

No comments:

Post a Comment