Saturday, January 31, 2009

Shralp

On Thursday I decided to start taking pictures of relatively good graffiti/street art around the Yakima Valley to put in a zine I want to make in the near future.
One gem I stumbled across, I really like this d00dz throwie.

I also visited my old friend Dan at work and hung out with him on his lunch and we caught up.

Friday was spent enjoying the sun, warm weather, and soft snow up at White Pass. My Grandpa was visiting and my dad took the day off work to take us skiing with him. The conditions were great and it was a good time. He's 84 and still shralping like a mo fucka. When we werent shredding with him, we were riding with Justin which was okay I suppose.

Today is Saturday, once again, I went snowboarding. I'm really glad i get to go up as often as I do. Oh, and I forgot to mention, Jack is now able to go up with us, he's allowed back at the resort now lol. This makes it wayy more fun. It was cold and windy today but it was still hella fun. We tore it up with some really fun Olympia doods. Woody, Jesse, and Jeff mainly. It was awesome. I'm really worn out from 2 hard days of ripping but I'm probably going to get up and do it again tomorrow.
And I guess I caught a couple of good flicks in the park but I wont know until I get that roll developed. But thats not going to happen s00n.

No comments:

Post a Comment