Thursday, January 29, 2009

This Time, This Year

It has been incredibly long since I last blogged. I apologize to all you die hard readers of this blog. Seriously, I've been busy though but I am sorry. A lot has happened since my last post so this is going to be long. I will do it in a chronological fashion.
Saturday: Woke up early, went snowboarding at White Pass. Came home, chilled with the fam, watched 300. CUT ALL MY HAIR OFF. This was wyld, it was getting long. But I had to start looking acceptable for various reasons.


Sunday: Hung out with Jack, didnt really do anything, but it seemed weird to from Saturday to Monday. Bought a Greyhound ticket.
Monday: Took the Greyhound bus to Seattle. There were lots of sketchy people on this bus, and obnoxious people. I'm just glad my iPod didnt die, I would have died with it. I got to Seattle and stopped by Play it Again, Sno Con, and REI. I walked around downtown for awhile and ended up taking the bus to Northgate and meeting Cole. I stayed at Cole's apartment and we watched Heroes. It was my first time seeing that show but i didnt really get it because I started in the middle. I suppose its alright though.
Tuesday: THIS WAS ALICIAS BIRTHDAY! We texted a lot through the early part. Woke up at 5:45am, was downtown by 8. Cole came with me and that was really nice/awesome of him. We were in the stupid courtroom from like 8:30-11 or so. It was loooong. 8 hours of community service and 3 months of staying within the law isnt too hard. Cole went to work at 2, so i came with him so i could go right over to Target and visit my old work. I was looking for D-Trick but couldnt find him. Apparently he saw me though and called for me over the intercom, it was funny and really awesome to see him and catch up about our gatz and gangsta problems and all that shit. After that I took the bus down to the U-District where i met up with Clay who got off work at 3. We went to Recycled Cycles to get my bike fork threaded and cut, they estimated it would be done Friday but I told them I was going back to Yakima Wednesday and they pushed it to the front of the line for some root beers. Sorry i couldnt give you dudes real beer like you wanted, but they are def good dudes, backed hard. Then me and Clay skated a shit ton and went to some record shops i scored some sweet records and then we parted ways at about 7. Then Rodney met me in the U District at like 8 and we chilled at Yunnie bubble tea on their couches and we traded a From Ashes Rise 7" for a Spitting Teeth 7". That was dope. Then Nikki met up with us at 9. We kicked it hella hard until 10, which is apparently Rodneys curfew lolzzzz. Nikki and I went to Safeway and picked up some groceries, then returned to her apartment to kick it harder. We made browniezz and played Mario Cart and it was awesome. We're going to be pen palz now. I went home at like 12:30. I also recieved a pack of awesome stickers! THIS DAY WAS SO EVENTFUL AND FUN. SRSLY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!


Wednesday: Woke up, showered, got ready, cleaned a little. Alicia skipped school to clean, i fully support this. I met Clay down on the Ave at 12:30, as he was getting off work. We skated around for a bit, and then headed to Lynnwood. Clay had an orthodontist appointment at 1:20, I skated around but there wasnt much more than a curb around, oh well haha it was fun. He got done with that at like 1:45. From there we headed over to Shoreline to check out a snowboard that was listed on craigslist. It is a Rome Agent 152, last years model, FOR 70 DOLLARS. Its in good condition, I bought it. Really good deal.

After we got done with all that business, we headed over to Northgate mall to meet up with Rodney. He didnt have his skateboard with him so we went to his house got that and some other things, one of which is that awesome Hundreds sticker that is on my new snowboard. Yes! We hit up greenlake skatepark after that and shredded the p00l a little. That was fun, kinda made me wish I had a normal skateboard though, oh well. After we got tired of that, actually we were just hungry, we went to the U-District once again and ate Jimmy Johns. That place is the shit, I say this everytime. Skating continued afterwards, scoped some dope graffiti, saw some toy do a signature with kiwi shoe polish. Cole picked me up at about 6 and I took the bus downtown with all my belongings including my snowboard and skateboard. I got to the area where the greyhound bus is really early, so I decided to head up to Snowboard Connection to see what was poppin. After walking around in there for a while, and making small talk with a couple of employees, a nice woman approached me and asked me if i needed to try on any of the shoezzzz i was looking at. And then she started telling me I should get some dope Vans boat shoes. They were brown though, not my style. If they were blue, I would have gotten them. This fine lady is Ally. SHES RLLY C00L. She informed me that not only does SnoCon carry skateboards and shoes, but theres clothes there as well haha. But seriously though, we talked about lots of things some of which touched on the subjects of boating, photography, religion/antireligion, fixed gears, rome snowboards, different parts of the country, hardcore, and acoustic anarcho folk punx. All of these things are awesome things to talk to someone about IMO. And theyre awesome to talk about whether youre trying to sell shoes or not. ALLY. You had a blogspot but dont anymore, BLOGS ARE COOL. YOURE COOL. WRITE BLOGS. Oh, and somehow she seemed to know everything about me, it was weird. She judged me and correctly guessed a lot of the stuff that I enjoy quite a bit. Weird. Either I'm quite judgeable or Ally is quite the judge,
ALLY SNO CON IS MY HOMIE.
Then I took a Greyhound bus back to Yakima and thus ends my adventure and my blogging dryspell.



ride bikes to the river and wreck them along the wayyyyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment