Friday, January 16, 2009

frostbitten skatepark

My brother, Jack, had a half day today, whuch means he got out of school at 11:30. I woke up at 10:30ish, Alicia texted me at 7:30 but I didnt wake up. I checked the two blogs that i normally check, one had some awesome graffiti flicks, the other had an awesome picture for me, and both had shout outs that made me smile.
By the time I had finished showering and getting ready, Jack was home and he held me to my promise to go skate with him today, despite the bitter cold and the frost on the ground. We went to the new Yakima skatepark, it was my first time skating it, it was awesome. The brick banks, pole jam, and ledge/grass gap were all sweet features, but the real party is in the bowl. Now that thing is fucking gnarly. I cant wait to shred the park when its dry and not slippery.
This is Jack.

After we got home we decided we wanted some cake. I am now blogging about the progression of the eating of Alicia's cake. Jack and I each had a slice.

The H and A are for HOLDEN AND ALICIA. Since we are engaged, ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment