Sunday, April 5, 2009

breaaaaaak

springs break, other things break. hahha oh gawd, i don't even know where to start. I have had so much fun here, Alicia is amazing, and I never want to leave.
Friday was fun. Dinner at La Pinata with Alicia's family, Baskin & Robbins, arcade, laser tag. :) Families are fun. I took a little step to a big change in life.
Yesterday I was spent at helllla sporting events with Alicia's sisters. We went to a track meet, which was fun. I reffed a soccer game, Alicia coached her team in the same soccer game, lol. We went to a softball game after that, and then to Taco Bell. So much family time. I don't know if my posts are descriptive at all but I'm finding it just a little hard to tell how much fun I'm having. Alicia, Amanda, and I went to a drive in theater and saw the new Fast and Furious and something else. SHIT GOT WILD. We partied hard and things turned out nicely. :) I never want to leave this place, I'm honestly looking into going to school here. David, i don't know what you were talking about through texts but lets move here on the real. Alicia, lets get married and keep partying and not let anything change. Rodney, im going to party with you when i actually want to be in california not seattle or yakima. FUUUUUUCK, five oclock isnt coming soon enough. This post was weird, but my life has been amazing. Especially the past few days, i think i found something special.

oh yeah, d00d that got asked to ball needs to confirm that he actually wants to go.
i think im going to go take pictures of a rugby game

No comments:

Post a Comment