Tuesday, April 21, 2009

peeling

I'm really sunburnt. But I'm getting dark, yes! We went up to White Pass on Sunday for the Slopestyle contest. It was way hot and bright out. Just shralping in a t shirt and sunglasses. Soft snow, fun, not so many people up, pretty fun. Jack won first place in the 12-14 boys skiing age group. Pretty awesome, congrats to him. He got a case of Wired, some expensive goggles and a bag of other stuff. Theres not going to be a lot of words here, just a lot of pictures.
A-Train, JT, and me

A train mini tree jam

Jack 180

JT

Me, mini park method

Jack nose press

Jack being a doucher and winning everything

Dude in a sweet nightgown thing

I got a little photo happy, I apologize.
JT's mom also filmed us in the minipark lol. She missed us completely and made us look ridiculous, but its cool. We're sponsored.


I might have a chance to go back to California soon. I really hope it doesn't fall through, it would be the time of my life. Once again, nothing better. :) I might even end up in some fancy clothes. Lets cross our fingers and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment