Wednesday, April 1, 2009

concord

Hanging out in Concord is the shit. Walnut Creek kind of too. Frozen yogurt, bikes, more longboards, post it noting someone's car, car dancing, all the fun stuff. I never want to leave here, and I can't wait till tomorrow. More of all the fun but more. Hopefully I'll head into the city soon and hit up the zoo and all the other attractions there too. Also the beach, since I am in California. Alicia is the shit to hang out with and the most fun. She steals my shoes and throws them in front of people and down the road and we invented a game which is going to become the new "slug bug" for Volkswagenz game. Taking the bus to the BART then the BART to Concord makes me feel cool. Kickin it with Alicia is even more cool. Shit yes, I'm loving this place. But I don't think I have anything to do tonight. Oh well TOMORROW-WEEKEND SHOULD BE THE BEST

No comments:

Post a Comment