Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Feeling This

Oh my god, saying goodbye really really blows. Alicia and I were supposed to hang out hella yesterday, but our time was cut short. No ones fault but it still sucked. Leaving at the BART and having to say bye was really hard. I was more than bummed and ended up getting ice cream because I'm a girl. But as bummed as I was, I got cheered up a couple hours later. Well more than a couple hours, Alicia and I hung out today. Even if it was only for an hour, seeing each other again before I leave was awesome. California will never get old for me, I'm coming back. I'm going to miss bowling class, hanging out in the sun doing nothing, Alicia's whole family, going to all the sporting events, HANGING OUT WITH ALICIA. Everything has been awesome, I never thought we would get this close but everything we do is better together and I can't wait till i come down again.

My flight leaves at 3:45, I get into Seattle at 5:45. I don't have a ride from the airport, and I don't know when I'll be going back to Yakima. Rodney, you should let me stay with you because I know youre reading this lol.

FUCK I DONT WANNA LEAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment