Tuesday, April 14, 2009

whether.

The weather has been wack as fuck. Yesterday was sunny until I got on my bike, then it started raining. I got to the mall and it stopped. I picked up some job applications, I need a job pretty bad. Its been almost 4 months since I quit, thinking about this makes me feel like shit. No joke. I got back on my bike and it starts hailing and raining. The wind opposed me the whole way home. Rain and sun off and on for the whole day. I was also wearing shorts through all of this because it was warm enough to when I started.

Today I woke up and it was snowing. What the shit. Then it rained, then it cleared up, got dark rained some more, hailed a little, and was all around cold. Its been raining on and off, the same as yesterday. Apparently its been kinda similar in Alicia's parts of California. Shit sucks. I'm so over cold weather.
I filed my tax return today, yep, they're due tomorrow. Fuck yeah money back!
I need a job, applying.
I need a license, working on it.
I need exercise, not happening but maybe one day.

Its been a week since I left California, and its felt like forever. Jack is entering the Slopestyle contest Sunday at White Pass. And my moms bake sale is tomorrow. Werd.

No comments:

Post a Comment