Monday, February 2, 2009

Everyone In The World

"Everyone in the world at White Pass has a Rome. Get with it dude."
I went snowboarding AGAIN yesterday. 3 days of straight shred really wiped me out. I slept in today. Yesterday Woody brought up his camera and filmed a little bit. Mostly Jesse hitting the big kicker though. Woody himself almost landed a frontflip of the little mini park jumps, which was mighty impressive. JT has the same birthday as me, but hes two years younger, and a whole lot better at snowboarding than me.
My sister, Lily, came back from Mexico last night, she's home for a week then back to California. She gave us the presents she owed us from Christmas. Jack and I each got a handmade bracelet and a hand knit earflap beanie, dyed organically and all made by hand and shit. I like it.

I just finished watching The Man Who Knew Too Little with my family a bit ago. Man, Bill Murray is so good in that movie. Its the shit, if you've never seen it or just haven't in a while WATCH IT. Its worth it. Funny shit. But watch this first, this guy slays on a unicycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment