Tuesday, March 31, 2009

past two

California has been great. Hanging out with Alicia has been more than amazing.
Yesterday I rode the BART for the first time, with the help of Alicia. We saw New Found Glory, it was a fun show. During Set Your Goals, Alicia lost her phone, but some dood found it and we got it back. We watched the rest of the show from the balcony, it was different, but it was a nice change and a break from always standing in a crowd at shows. NFG covered Gorilla Biscuits, played some acoustic songs, played dont you forget about me from the breakfast club, and a kind of dashboard cover. They had quite a solid setlist, it was a really enjoyable show.
Today Alicia and I hung out allll day for over 12 hours. I would post pictures but they are awaiting review to see if they're ok to be spread on the internet. Bowling, food, skating, meeting the sisters, meeting the mom, track, dinner, post it notes, and much more. Alicia's family rules, and I need to say her name more in my blog posts. :)


Today I didnt even have to use my a.k.
I got to say it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment