Thursday, March 19, 2009

burning books

Rode my bike around, got around to taking decent pictures of it for Velospace. I stopped at Taco Bell to see whats up since I hadn't eaten there in a grip. A few weeks ago David told me of some awesome nachos that are super cheap there. The cheapest ones were 79 cents and were also the ones that just had beans, cheese, and hot sauce. Just what I wanted. So I ordered them and they were placed in my hands rather quickly. Once I saw them in front of me I was devastated. The dish they came in was tiny, and they didnt even fill it up all the way. I don't know why I was expecting much more out of 79 cent nachos, maybe it was all the hype, but I was. They weren't even that good. I should have bought a cheesy bean and rice burrito. Fuck.

Fuck these, they suck, Taco Bell sucks. I want to be eating burritos in San Francisco already.
And I cut my hair today.

1 comment:

  1. we're taking you to cactus in berkeley. best hole in the wall mexican food, hands down.

    ReplyDelete