Wednesday, March 18, 2009

guidos


These things are so fucking fascinating, like juggalos. But I see juggalos all the time. I have never seen a guido in real life, and I really want to. It seems they dwell mostly on the east coast, specifically New York and New Jersey. I hope there are some in the Bay Area when I visit. If not, there should be some Metal Mulisha bros to gawk at or something. Also, if they aren't there when I am, someone should plan a trip with me and go to NY/NJ with me. How anyone finds this remotely attractive or cool or anything is beyond me. Hilarious, on the other hand, yeah they're fucking hilarious.





club wigger roided out oompa loompa idiots.

On a different note, I love RZL DZL. What an awesome party band. I want to go snowboarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment