Wednesday, March 11, 2009

you vandal

Well I need a haircut. Its awkwardly shaggy and I don't like it.

I got my awesome super great best thing ever NEW FOUND GLORY TICKET. Yes, finally I have it. Ticketmaster is still a big bunch of shit, as I've always thought. Lots of bullshit fees, more money than I would have liked to spend.

Yesterday, I went into a snowboard shop and saw something lame. What a surprise. lol
Its a The Hundreds x Forum collab snowboard. It looks dumb and Forum still isn't cool, they try real hard though. I dislike just about everything about this board and I might just have to take my The Hundreds sticker off of my board.

And my picture of JT and Bobby in the shower was deleted from photobucket for terms of use violation. The only "nudity" was a butt, everything else was covered up. Harsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment