Friday, March 27, 2009

im goin goin

back back
to cali cali
All my belongings to last me the next 11 days are packed up. We're driving to Seattle at 3:00 in the morning, and I'm getting on a plane around 8:00am. The lame airline company d00dz won't let me bring my skateboard on the plane as a carry-on, so I had to fit it in my bag. And I decorated my big check in bag with an awesome Wu-Tang shirtpatch. I will be bringing the mothafuckin ruckus.

I'm going to be in California tomorrow, this rules.
Jack and I went for a bike ride today, it was really sunny and warm enough to just wear a t shirt and jeans. So great, it felt way good just riding around. We stopped by New Yak City, they sold their last Capita Horrorscope :( but I liked the Gnu Street Series. If it didn't have lame graphics I would consider getting it. I really want to stop by The Hundreds shop among so many other places in SF. I don't know where to start.
While on our bike ride we saw a fillin in an alley done by none other than the infamous, lame, over-rated, NYC bomber COPE 2.

But it wasn't cope2. This struck me as kind of odd. Well cope2 sucks, hes been bombing the same simple throw that was given to him by another for 20 years. Doing the same pieces for 20 years. Not progressing for the past 20 years. And making pathetic attempts at cashing in on the recent popularity of graffiti. But whoever did this sucks more. What does this kid write? COPE 8734587345983? Theres been about that many people that have tried to use the name. And did he really think that throwie was cool enough to straight up bite? Did he think no one knows who cope2 is? Yeah man, thats definitely not one of the most recognized throwies in the history of graffiti, more so of the internet boom of graffiti. You tool, go back to painting your fence. I usually have sympathy for toys that are trying but fuck this kid.

Oh, my mom is having a burlesque bake sale as a fundraiser for her non profit organization, Arts in Motion. You should be over 21 and come, or be over 17 and volunteer.


see you in da bay mang

No comments:

Post a Comment