Saturday, March 21, 2009

radikvlt

One more week. I'm posting right now and its weird. Today is the first Saturday since I moved back here that I haven't gone snowboarding. It doesn't feel right lol. Last night I watched The Big Lebowski, it was my first time seeing it. I know, I'm a little late on this. Everyone is always talking about how awesome it is, and I agree. This was always one of those movies everyone talks about but I hadn't seen. Well now I have. Thanks David!
Rodney and I have been iChatting all morning, hes pretty much inspiring this post.
holdenonastick: im blogging all this
holdenonastick: lol
-rodneyofarabia: man do it
rodneyofarabia: mention me
holdenonastick: okay mang
-rodneyofarabia: put this aim convo in yer blawg
holdenonastick: you got it
-rodneyofarabia: put this right here
-rodneyofarabia: aye yo, blog.
holdenonastick: hahahahha
holdenonastick: ok
Well, there ya go Rodney, now everyone has our screen names. haha.
I want this.

AugorxKeegan Gibbs always good.





No comments:

Post a Comment