Friday, March 13, 2009

just dance

I am addicted to Lady Gaga. So damn good, I'm not kidding at all. Rihanna too. I just can't get enough. Well we skated today, at the old skatepark. It ended up being David, Sean, Michael, and I hanging out in the parking lot and messing around. I cracked my beloved BAM/HAM Element board. Sean gave me a lightly used Manik deck so I could continue my skate legacy.

From now on I no longer want to pay for skateboards and parts. I want to get them all from friends and trades. If you'd like to donate, feel free.
Tomorrow begins the 24 hour ski Vertical Challenge. Us hooligans take this as a time to snowboard, hangout, get wild, and party at White Pass for 24 hours. Its gonna be awesome. But at the same time I'm not going to be able to text anyone, especially Alicia. This totally sucks! She called me today to talk about our plans to go to the NFG show. I get more excited the more I think about it, so awesome. 2 weeks away.

No comments:

Post a Comment