Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Coca-Chola

I don't have my drivers license. I also don't know how to drive. This kinda sucks being 18. Well today I decided to fix that, my dad and I went over some stuff in the drivers manual and I drove for a bit. I've driven a little before, but today I drove more and learned how to drive a stick. I'm glad I'm finally learning this, as long as its taken.

David came by my house and we headed over to John Young's house. I hadn't seen that dude in forever. We hung out and watched a lot of youtube. David and I tried to tape an exercise ball to his ceiling and it fell down and knocked a bunch of shit over. It was pretty cool. John gave me a skateboard that wasn't really his. Its an Element Bam board. I hate that shit so I changed it to a pentagram HAM board. Holden Asshole Manderville. Or Anvil, Avalanche, Alberto, anything with an A really. Thats my new skate name. I also put Bones wheels on this board instead of what was on it. Its like an 8.0 though so that makes it sort of OK.

I also covered up the remains of a DC sticker with a Low Card sticker. Fuck yes

We left John's house to go back to mine and eat pizza. 3/4 of the Coca-Chola skate team then proceeded to session a sick gas station parking lot, and another weird parking lot thing. We were just practicing for filming for our upcoming video.

No comments:

Post a Comment