Thursday, February 26, 2009

yesterdays past

Yesterday, I spent my day busing around Seattle by myself for the most part. My camera was being stupid so I missed out on taking a lot of cool pictures.
Got off the bus early in the U District to look at this. Its amazing, and looks illegal too.
Lance Balderson, a hero. Panorama, too good for one picture.

Trees fillin.

Seco throw.

Eso fillin.


While in the U District I paid a visit to my friend Clay at his job at Crossroads Trading Company. If you're reading this, dood, sorry I didn't get back to you when you called later, my phone was being stupid. :// Anyway, I sold a pair of jeans there to make some quick cash. I then went to Buffalo Exchange where I found a new, current, awesome Flying Coffin crewneck that goes for 60 on there website for 19. I didn't ge it, but took a picture in it to look cool before Rodney does.


The Ave got boring pretty quickly, as usual, so I hopped back on the bus and headed toward Broadway. There was a lot of graffiti and other cool stuff on the bus ride there that I would have liked to get off the bus and take pictures of, but I wisely decided against doing that. While on Broadway/Capitol Hill I hit up 35th North, the skateshop. They have a good selection of well priced Vans, and their skateboard selection is awesome as well. The employees were really nice and friendly. Their clothing, however, is overpriced and lame for the most part.


After I was done there, I went right next door to Zion's Gate, a record store. There was a lot of metal and hip hop records there. But not many used records, and a lot of overpriced shit. 9 dollars for a backpatch, 3-5 for a normal patch, a dollar for stickers that are normally free, and a general overpricing of records. The employees there kind of gave off a snobby and anti social vibe, maybe they were just having a bad day. Anyway, I bought a Fucked Up Litany 7".


I walked back to Broadway to find some grub and spotted numerous signatures by a lot of good writers.
King KERSE. rip


Lunch at Noah's Bagels on Broadway, really good. Nice people, yummy food.
Gatorade, sesame bagel, onion bagel, cream cheese.


Once I was done bussing all about Seattle, I returned to Cole's to gather my things and headed downtown. I got there early like usual and had time to kill. I hit up Sno Con since its like right there, AND YOU WEREN'T THERE, ALLY. I might have bought some sweet boat shoes last night, but sadly, no one was there to talk me into it. Instead I talked myself into buying some Holden snowboard pants for 50% off. They're awesome, I've wanted Holden outerwear ever since I found out about the company and now here I am. Pictures of these later.

No comments:

Post a Comment