Thursday, February 5, 2009

Productivity.

I hate when blogs dont have a "Follow this Blog" link. Sorry, I just want to follow your blog. Anyway, today was a good day. Alicia and I are starting a band. Our name is Glue Mound Glory and shes singing and I'm doing whatever else.
I went to a super secret location that distributes all the sticker vinyl to all the sign and sticker making places in Yakima and picked up some vinyl. 3 yards for 12 bucks. Each sheet is 15 inches wide, yellow, green, and white. Pretty good deal.

I'll be making some awesome stickers in the near future.

After that Jack came home with an awesome drawing in his hands. He drew Mac Dre if you can't tell. And its done in crayon, thats my favorite part.


Picked up some Soma track drop bars for my bike from Luke. Good deal on them too.


And then I came home to find a letter from none other than NIKKI! It was awesome, we're pen pals now. Take note of the Black Flag bars on the label closing the envelope. Awesome touch.


At one point today Jack and I went into the Craft Warehouse. 2 out of the 3 employees kept following us around and trying to act all sneaky like. They thought we didnt notice for the longest time and thought they were quite clever. We werent even stealing anything or planning on it. I found it very annoying and rude. There were quite a few other people in the store that they werent paying any attention to and I hope they robbed them for all they're worth. They also followed us to the door and kept watching us as we left. I hope they try to accuse me of stealing some day.


And I'm going snowboarding tomorrow because I'm c00l.

No comments:

Post a Comment