Friday, February 13, 2009

First Outline

Jack and I rode bikes today, its nice to be riding around again. Just for fun, around the city. I went to a local snowboard/skate shop today called New Yak City. It turns out their selection, layout, employees and overall vibe are almost as bad as their name. I was less than impressed with this shop. They had a few good things, but it was outweighed by the awful wannabe street wear and gangster ish. Not that cool, but Midstate is closing and this is going to be the only local skateshop. :(

Alicia and I talked about our awesome spring break plans, which I can't wait for. I also talked to my sister about it and am planning what days I want to go down there. I really hope I can stay there for like a week and a half. We're going to party so hard.
Speaking of fucking awesome, I ran across this hilarious video on youtube. A parody of one of my favorite radio rap songs, probably a late pass though.


Jack and I waxed a bunch of skis and snowboards today. Pretty productive. Prepping for the first new snow shredding in quite a while. I only really wax my board like once a year though, I'm lazy.


So I've been thinking about getting everything straight and where to go next. I'm just kinda hanging out now. I should get my drivers license sometime, as well as a job. From there I want to move out again. I dont know if I want to go back to Seattle though. But we'll see how I feel after I spend a bit of time in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment