Tuesday, February 24, 2009

over the mountains

Its been a bit since my last post and a lot of important awesome things have happened. First of all, I'm officially set to be heading down to the Bay Area now. I booked my flight on Saturday, I go down on March 28th and come back April 8th. I'm more excited for this trip than anything, I can't even describe it. I hella get to see my favorite Californian in like about a month! So stoked!

Well, today I got on a Greyhound bus to Seattle. The bus came on time for once, and we arrived sooner than expected, it was totally awesome. I hung out a little downtown and decided to meet up with Rodney in the U District. We met up around 2:30 and just kicked it on the Ave for a minute. Cellophane Square didn't really have any good records, but they did have free 12" singles of some rap group by they door. Free frisbees!
Mira works at Noah's Bagels in U Village so we went down there and met up with her as she got off work. She drove us up to Northgate so we could chill up there before Rodney had to work at 5. He gave me an awesome coupon that got me a free slice of pizza and a soda in the mall foodcourt.
While at Zumiez, Rodney's work, I acquired more "free" things including some shorts, some Grenade gloves, and some dumb Obey stickers.


At 6:30ish, D-TRICK, one of my bestest friends and my token black friend that is the coolest person at Target met me at Zumiez. We walked around the mall and its perimeter for a bit trying to find something to do. He was hungry so we settled on into Chipotle. It was D-Tricks first time ever eating there.

D-Tricks friends Savannah and Victoria came and hung out with us, theyre fun and nice. We cruised around the mall with them for a while just killing time. Hella mall rat status and shit. Despite what D-Trick said, their nails did not look very hoot-ratish.

After they left and got on a bus to go home we decided to pay a little visit to my old workplace, Target! We saw Julia in there, she was just chillin too so us three just walked around for like a half hour killing time. We were waiting for Cole to get off work and she was waiting for her boyfriend to get off work. Julia is cool. Cool enough to hate me.


After Target closed at 10, Cole was off work downstairs at Best Buy. He was hungry so our new group of three took a trip back to the U District. He was craving the most awesome 24 hour Mexican food in Seattle known as Memo's. Eat there, its delicious, right on the Ave.


We all continued the mass hangout till about an hour ago. I need to go to sleep, I have community service in the morning. I forgot to mention I saw Alix Isom while I was waiting to meet up with Rodney, shes baller. I'm listening to Sleep "Dopesmoker" and laying on a completely deflated air matress. Goodnight, I will probably blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment