Wednesday, February 4, 2009

iPhoto

The old version on my st00pid iBook is st00pid. NO, I dont want to import the 1000+ pictures from my sisters camera. But there is no option to only import the 5 I actually want so I can post them in this post. Well, thats not happening to tomorrow, sorry.

Alicia bought a longboard. I skated with David today and drank a lot of grape soda. It really wasn't that great of grape soda but I wanted to drink as much as i could to spite John Young for leaving them in David's car. We skated Four Square church and then St. Pauls church. It was fun.

soda, skateboarding, and cool sunglasses.


David Funk.


At home I made brownies with my brother and sister. I usually make brownies with Nikki. Shes more fun to make brownies with and doesn't take all the credit for them, haha.

Eggz.


Lily is not stoked on mixing the brownie mix.


After that I watched The Devil Wears Prada for the millionth time but this time it was with my family. I do a lot of stuff with my family now. Being home is nice but I miss living in Seattle, I want to move back.

pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment