Saturday, February 14, 2009

Night Skiing

Today was beautiful. There was a thick bit of new snow all over. The groomers were nice and soft, and the powder bits were way fun. Snow was soft all day and was only a little icy through the trees and on the steep parts. Sean and I totally ripped on rollercoaster and were Flying Coffin crewneck twinsies today. Jesse lost his pipe and seemed rather bummed about it. Bummer. We stayed into the evening to get down with the night skiing tonight. I tried to ski as opposed to snowboarding, and that was hard, and it kinda sucked. Some good doods were sessioning the big kicker in the park till it got dark. I took a few pictures but I was using film so we'll have to wait and see about those. We went home at about 8, what a good Valentines Day. On a side note, I burned my arm on my waxing iron last night and I hate waxing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment