Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Deja Vu

I'd like to take this time to express my joy of food. Well, a few foods I've felt like expressing my appreciation for. Bananas are awesome. In smoothies, in sandwiches, with peanut butter, in the form of candy and ice cream, by themselves, they just rule. Smoothies themselves are also pretty sweet. Grilled cheese and tomato soup has always been one of my favorite meals. Thats what I had for dinner tonight, still so delicious, still one of my favorites.

I began to watch the first season of Sex and the City this afternoon. Its pretty fucking entertaining. Some lols here and there. Prior to this, all I had seen was the movie, which was pretty funny. I really enjoy chick flicks like that, they're just so damn entertaining. Anyway, I'm more than halfway through the first season and I'll probably finish it before I go to bed.

It was decided through text messages that I am going to be getting a Coach purse for Alicia. And a scarf. And a clutch. And we're getting mani/pedizzzzzzz. I also share some common interests with old women. I don't think thats a bad thing.

Tonight I went with my family to see a musical performed by Eisenhower High School's drama department and directed by a family friend. It was called HONK, its a musical version of the story of "The Ugly Duckling". It was pretty entertaining, had some funny parts, some funny actors. During the intermission, I went out to the vending machines to quench my thirst. I was so stoked to be getting a Hawaiian Punch, and then THE STUPID THING ATE THE ONLY DOLLAR I HAD ON ME. This ruined my night at the theater. Not cool.

I felt much like this woman. I love youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment