Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stay Cold.

It started snowing again today. I guess this means our skate video filming adventure is on a hiatus. That totally sucks, but its awesome that White Pass is finally getting new snow. I took one of my road bike wheels in to the bike shop today to get the 7 speed cassete removed, a single speed freewheel put on, and the wheel re-dished. That should be cool. On that subject I think I fucked up my back wheel, it makes a funny noise and doesnt spin well anymore.

Spring break is getting closer and closer. I dont know exactly what days I'm going but I definitely am going down to California. I should buy my ticket soon. I cant wait to kick it in the warm weather and skate and buy records, AND GO DUMB WITH ALICIA. My sister went back to school and its totally not as fun here anymore.

I want to see this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment